Foraging for real in 2020
This series is full! I’ll be running it again next year. You can read about it
Wild Food rambles
These classes will be foraging hikes where we will be outside looking at, identifying, tasting and in some cases actually harvesting wild foods. Dress for the weather (rain or shine) and bring whatever you need to be comfortable: water, bug spray, boots, rain gear, etc.
- Tuesday, June 30, 7-8pm at Centuria Public Library. We’ll meet just outside the library, then walk to some green spaces nearby. This class is FREE. 🙂
- Tuesday, July 7, 5-7pm in Osceola, WI. Cost is $25, children age 12 and under are free with a paying adult. Register through Osceola Community Education: 715-294-4601, email@example.com We’ll meet at the Schillberg Playground on Education Avenue between Osceola High School and Intermediate School.
- Saturday, July 4, at Wisconsin Interstate State park. Well, Dang….this one has been cancelled. 😦
- Saturday, September 19, 9am to Noon at my home near Centuria, WI. Directions will be given upon registrations. $60 plus $10 material fee. I am partnering with Marine Mills Folk School for this class, and Registration will be available online soon at the Marine Mills Folk School website. firstname.lastname@example.org THIS CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELLED. 😦
- Tuesday, October 6, 5-7pm in Frederic. (This is a different date that I originally posted) We’ll meet at Coon Lake Park, and hike around those trails. Cost is $24, and registration is through Frederic Community Education. 715-327-4868, email@example.com
This has been a tough year. You want to learn about Wild Foods, and I want to teach you.
I can help you be more Self Sufficient…..less reliant on the “normal” food chain.
Call, text, email…..let me help you!